Switch to File Mode, add files to Queue and select Music Videos tab
D:\A\Aerosmith\Crazy\Aerosmith - Crazy.avi
- First Letter \ Artist Name \ Title Name \ Track
D:\Aerosmith\Crazy\Aerosmith - Crazy.avi
- Artist Name \ Title Name \ Track
- Create xml files - create set of xml files for Artist and music video track
- Overwrite existing Files - if checked, metadata files, artwork and letter set will be replaced.
- Artist Info - Create file containing Artist information using Notepad and save it as text file. The text file name must be the same as your Artist name. You can use upper or lower case. XML file will be updated with Artist description.
- Artwork - Create "folder.jpg" for MediaBrowser from jpg files. The jpg file name must be the same as Artist's name. You can use upper or lower case.
- Letter Set - Create "folder.jpg" for MediaBrowser from jpg files.
- Create Metadata only - create metadata files without creating folders. Files must be placed in folders already and they must be properly named.
D:\First Letter\Artist Name\Title\Artist - Title.avi
See also: Playing Music Videos in MediaBrowser